Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I posted in the introduction page I just bought a used 2015 Full Throttle. I live in the US and noticed the speedo was displaying Kph instead of Mph. I am not opposed to the metric system but it is confusing when all the speed limits are posted in Mph. I wish this country would make the switch but whatever.
I downloaded the user manual and changed the units on the speedo. When I did I noticed the odometer changed from kilometers to miles. The dealer listed my bike as having 7100 miles on it when it really had 7100 kilometers. In reality the bike has about 4400 miles on it. The dealer doesn't deal much with Ducati and had just taken this one in on a trade. They no idea the units on the speedo could be changed. What a happy accident for me. We wrote up a new odometer disclosure statement and I get a bike with 2000 less miles on it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A disconnected battery makes sense. The time was wrong by more then a couple time zones. Could have been the battery. Lesson learned. The guys at the dealership fixed my paperwork right away so no harm done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts