Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Sixty2 and am looking to outfit it with some accessories. I've read a lot of the threads and am just wondering what may be the general agreement on things like luggage (and racks) and seats. Here are some specifics:

side bags?: which soft bags seem to be the most popular?
luggage rack?: seems there is an OEM and the racks from Hepco & Becker
Seat?: I've seen the aftermarket and the comfort seat.

Thanks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
hello very happy with ventura rack and bag and bought comfort seat but not happy so got my local upholstery bloke to modify the seat and very happy now
20160930_133520 - Copy.jpg

cheers mark

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think it's pretty unanimous that the stock seats are horrible. That was my first change, after getting rid of the cannister.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any thoughts on using the Hepco & Becker mini rack with an adaptor plate from givi, touratech, or sw motech? H&B's 45 liter xplorer seems a little big.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Do you think the H&B rack could hold a topcase with the correct adaptor? As for the corbin, any pics of it from the front/top view. It does seem a little wide. Thanks again.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks. Do you think the H&B rack could hold a topcase with the correct adaptor? As for the corbin, any pics of it from the front/top view. It does seem a little wide. Thanks again.
The Corbin has more of a "Cafe" look to it ... I think the H&B rack is made to hold a top case, ( I believe I saw a top case on one of these racks in other thread) I have a Scrambler bag I been using lately.
IMG_0743.JPG

·
Registered
75 Posts
I really like the comfort of the comfort seat, but its not the style im looking for. So mine is for sale if youre interested! Thinking of buying the new oem caferacer seat as i want a more solo ride style.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts