Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Don't know yet, but I am planning on getting an easy on/off wind screen after my Icon Red is delivered next spring. Surely Ducati or the after market will have something available soon after.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't know yet, but I am planning on getting an easy on/off wind screen after my Icon Red is delivered next spring. Surely Ducati or the after market will have something available soon after.
Ive heard that ducati will have a small screen but not seen it yet if so im getting one and the side bags then im off to explore

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive heard that ducati will have a small screen but not seen it yet if so im getting one and the side bags then im off to explore

·
Registered
72 Posts
All of the seats look pretty comfortable. There most likely will be plenty of wind screen choices from several sources. If it gets 50 MPG ridden fairly sanely you could stop every 150 miles or so, take a break and then continue. Doing that you should be able to put in long days riding.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I rode my monster from Utah to NYC averaging about 400-500 miles per day. I can't see the Scrambler being any different than that. Naked is naked.

·
Registered
764 Posts
How about letting the SDC guys know when you are coming up this year and we could arrange a meet up?

·
Registered
231 Posts
I test rode a Triumph Scrambler last summer and on the motorway the wind blast was terrible - being sat up straight my body acted as a sail.

Any ideas on how the Ducati will cope as I'm 'guessing' it would be similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 57 Posts