Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Registered
Test the 1100 Scrambler but I鈥檓 afraid it鈥檚 not for me... foot pegs when my feet are down are in wrong position for me. Just doesn鈥檛 feel right 馃槬

Registered
Test the 1100 Scrambler but I鈥檓 afraid it鈥檚 not for me... foot pegs when my feet are down are in wrong position for me. Just doesn鈥檛 feel right 馃槬
I actually like the slightly behind feeling of the pegs I鈥檓 more comfortable standing up or looking over traffic or going down the trail . Much of my youth youth was on dirt bikes

Registered
Tested the Panigale V4 .. had to be done馃槀 luckily my neck hurt馃槀 .... or I鈥檇 be poor now. So, in conclusion Should gave kept my blinged 800 icin馃檲

Registered
Tested the Panigale V4 .. had to be done馃槀 luckily my neck hurt馃槀 .... or I鈥檇 be poor now. So, in conclusion Should gave kept my blinged 800 icin馃檲
I'm sure you could find another if that's where you end up. I rode with someone recently that had a Streetfighter, very nice but I'll be sticking with the 800 for the foreseeable.

Registered
I have a 2016 Icon and a 2007 Bonneville T100. I ride daily and put lots of miles on both bikes. The Scrambler is a lot more fun, the Bonnie is a more relaxing ride. They both have their charms. There鈥檚 also a 2007 Yamaha Road Warrior in the garage, but that鈥檚 my husband鈥檚 bike - I can鈥檛 even reach the foot controls, so I stick to my own bikes 馃槃. I can鈥檛 imagine having only one bike any more; if one bike is down, I can still ride! Plus, it鈥檚 nice to have an extra for visitors (we鈥檙e in Hawaii).

21 - 31 of 31 Posts