Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks. I installed some Bikemaster bar end mirrors, which look pretty good. But I can’t remove the bracket for the old mirrors because it is also used to hold the reservoirs. Any ideas for capping off the holes where the mirrors went, or better yet, a bracket for an iPhone that would screw in here? Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I always remove mirrors and go bar ends. I usually find a black rubber grommet just the right size and stick it in the hole. Or you could use it to mount something else on the bars like a phone mount or something.
Steve

·
Registered
70 Posts
Flip them!

I think Rizoma has a replacement clamp part if you want to spend money to look almost the same.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yes, I've found this to be the case. Learned the hard way a long time ago when I broke a bolt trying to go the wrong way. I'm pretty sure I confirmed with my Scrambler before I ordered these, but I can double-check tonight just to be sure.

Does Ducati use reverse thread for the mirror on the right side? I thought that was specific to yamaha only.
Does Ducati use reverse thread for the mirror on the right side? I thought that was specific to yamaha only.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts