Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Id like to remove the "54" decal from the number plates on my scrambler, but it seems to be printed on the plastic and not be a standard decal. Any suggestions on how to remove the number, or where I can get a solid colored replacement?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yup the numbers are under the clear-coat. its body shop or plasti-dip. I've been looking into a solution on removing them all together but nothing on the market yet that will address the key side as its in a different place then all of the other scramblers.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ebay has carbon fiber replacements. Saw them yesterday, check them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have the link? Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I made this mod to my bike! I show the results here:
You have to get a mudflap from the icon or other scramblers from a dealership, because the 54s are interconnected to a bunch of pieces.
My brother and I took video of the process of removal and installation, but he still has to send me the files. Once I have them all edited down and posted online, I'll be sure to come back here and link the video.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Reporting Back :)

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm looking to try and get a vinyl wrap for mine - probably a carbon background to try and minimise the profile of the 54, and then i'd like my own number in gold to match the wheels.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice mod, makes it look more individual/less mass produced.

Has anyone removed all the plastic, mainly the radiator covers and covers at the side?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts