Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nerotenze erection lasts too long like I only want it to last 30 minutes and it's going on for like two hours and then and it never goes down it stays up for about over an hour and I didn't know if there was a way to reduce the time of how long it stays up regarding with that sir you need to call the customer service about that the number call them oh I thought this was customer says he also tried one other thing - do you know what the potato you know what that is Oh No but like the potato you know like potato chip you know like french fry well see here's what I did I grow potatoes I'm a potato farm grower and I also used it with my potatoes outside mixed it in there to see what it would do because I like to experiment with different herbs and it also made them really really gross I don't know if you guys know that it enhances the vegetables too okay so I mean I just want to let you know because I think we go into business together because see I have a big potato foam and I need to get the potatoes really grown really quick and I need to buy a lot of this stuff that customer service so the customer service about that i am i alive is can i buy a lot of it okay can i buy some one like how much how many can i again i need to get maybe about a thousand capsules all right how much for the shipping intimacies if it's over brace the shipping and handling the shipping and handling we'll see yeah I need to order a lot a thousand I don't

https://doznutrition.com/nerotenze-au/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts