Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been to quite a few places now and every time someone has admired the bike. At a bike meet some guys made a beeline for me as soon as I parked up and were gushing about the bike, and asked if they could sit on it. Later on I saw a lot more eyeing it up and looking it over. Then at Anglesey another two guys were admiring it, said my friend's was nice, but mine was better :D . Today in B&Q car park the man in the car next to me said how cool it was and could he have a sit on it! Later I was parked up in a local village car park waiting for someone when a lad came over and started asking about the bike. Better make the most of it while it's still a rarity ;):D

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
It's my first but definitely gets more looks than my other bikes :p
Absolutely. I've had Blades, ZX10R's, GSXR1000's and R1's (including the latest crossplane crank version) - all brilliant bikes but not one ever got a second glance from people when they were parked up.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
It's just so different then any of the other new bikes out there. I think it's really a bike that ANYONE can appreciate the style. (sport bike owners, cruiser owners, etc)

·
Registered
27 Posts
We went to a local bike show yesterday. It was just a small event held in a pub car park, where people show up and donate a pound to charity. There were a few nice custom bikes and trikes there, but I think that my yellow Icon got the most attention. :)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went to Bike4Life today and it still got looks despite the thousands of other bikes there :D. A lady at Cosford came over when I parked and said, 'that's bloody gorgeous' and took a pic of it

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had a guy in Tesco local hunt me down when mine was outside to ask what it was like. Then I witnessed another guy get out his Mini to look at it when his wife went into the shop.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Been getting the same responses that many of you have, even had someone from the local MSF class see me driving by the high school where they hold the class and waved me over to take a look.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I think we all need to watch out... in no time we will all have groupies :cool::p:D:rolleyes:;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts