Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been to quite a few places now and every time someone has admired the bike. At a bike meet some guys made a beeline for me as soon as I parked up and were gushing about the bike, and asked if they could sit on it. Later on I saw a lot more eyeing it up and looking it over. Then at Anglesey another two guys were admiring it, said my friend's was nice, but mine was better :D . Today in B&Q car park the man in the car next to me said how cool it was and could he have a sit on it! Later I was parked up in a local village car park waiting for someone when a lad came over and started asking about the bike. Better make the most of it while it's still a rarity ;):D

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
It's my first but definitely gets more looks than my other bikes :p
Absolutely. I've had Blades, ZX10R's, GSXR1000's and R1's (including the latest crossplane crank version) - all brilliant bikes but not one ever got a second glance from people when they were parked up.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
It's just so different then any of the other new bikes out there. I think it's really a bike that ANYONE can appreciate the style. (sport bike owners, cruiser owners, etc)

·
Registered
27 Posts
We went to a local bike show yesterday. It was just a small event held in a pub car park, where people show up and donate a pound to charity. There were a few nice custom bikes and trikes there, but I think that my yellow Icon got the most attention. :)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went to Bike4Life today and it still got looks despite the thousands of other bikes there :D. A lady at Cosford came over when I parked and said, 'that's bloody gorgeous' and took a pic of it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.