Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, I'm selling my 250mile red icon with termi sportline pipe and renthal bars and tail tidy and tank strip I'm asking £7000
image.jpg

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi yes I want a Harley for cruising that will also be more comfortable for my girlfriend on the back

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've come from the harley scene - had a Nightster and then a Street Bob... Definitely a nice experience too but I'm loving my Scrambler! Good luck!

·
Registered
39 Posts
My Scrambler is going to be used for when I don't want to use the Harley, lighter, easier to clean and as I work nights it shouldn't wake up the entire street at 4 in the morning.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I've ordered a Scrambler to compliment my 1200 Sportster, the Harley will live in Sussex for when I visit family, the roads are smoother but more congested so the Harley's ideal. The Scrambler will stay up here in Scotland where it'll be ideal for carving round the highland roads, can't wait! Is it here yet o_O

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi- I'm in the US and thinking of buying the Icon.. I will have a passenger sometimes though, and wondering what that was like- was it unpleasant for them or for you or both? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi- I'm in the US and thinking of buying the Icon.. I will have a passenger sometimes though, and wondering what that was like- was it unpleasant for them or for you or both? Thanks in advance.
I find the seat is too short for long-distance comfort, I like to sit back on the seat sometimes.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Hi,
My wife goes on the back of my icon and she loves it, says it's loads comfier than my old harley 48. Great bike and the more I ride it the more I think I will keep it (2000 miles and I usually change my bikes regularly)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts