Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I was just looking at different tires and noticed in the Pirelli website that the desert sled Pirelli scorpion tires are also available for the Icon 18'' and 17'' wheels. I am tempted to give them a try to replace my MT60's. Has anyone tried them on the icon? I will post pics when/if I get them installed.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hello!

I was just looking at different tires and noticed in the Pirelli website that the desert sled Pirelli scorpion tires are also available for the Icon 18'' and 17'' wheels. I am tempted to give them a try to replace my MT60's. Has anyone tried them on the icon? I will post pics when/if I get them installed.
Hello,

Yes the 120/70R18 fits the Icon 18" front wheel. They are better off-road than the original MT60. They do okay on tarmac but for just road riding I prefer the MT60. If you're going just for looks you won't have any issues.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi there,

Great bike!

Is the front mudguard OEM? Where did you find it?

Thank you
Hey thanks, they used to be an OEM part number for a kit that included the high fender, fork guards, and fasteners but this has been discontinued. You might still be able to find some NOS or floating around on ebay.

97180211A

If you're lucky!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I Love the stock tire but will definitely try another tire .
Had tkc80 on my supermoto and i hated that tire. No grip just sliding but for heavier adv bike . But will buy Scorpion str rally or shinko 705

1 - 6 of 6 Posts