Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Icon-20160905-small-007.jpg

Also with some other additions including: Black Magazi round mirrors. These mirrors come with replaceable thread insets, so they can used on Ducati/Yamaha(w/ reverse RH threads). Removed the charcoal canister. Fitted Renthal medium height road bars, a G2 Throttle Tamer (w/ 600 cam), Booster Plug, and Pro-grip gel grips. Replaced the swingarm licence plate holder with a tail tidy and footpegs with SW-Motech dual-sport pegs. A much more comfortable Sergent dual seat replaced the stock saddle. The stock forks and shock are harsh for my 150 lbs (68 kilos) weight. As an interim measure, trimmed the right fork's preload spacer by 14mm. Now have Andreani fork cartridges and an Ohlins shock that was ordered from and installed by Bellevue Ducati. Working on the setup of these components. Raised the gearing by reducing the rear sprocket by 2 teeth (from 46 to 44). A Gilles Tooling chain adjusters with spools, Super Corse front and rear sliders, and a Powerbronze rear fender hugger have been added. Would someday like to get the wheels powder coated silver to match the tank insert. Still running the stock exhaust and air cleaner.

Icon-20160905-small-009.jpg
Icon-20160905-small-006.jpg

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi DerBernd - the seat height is pretty close. The Sargent seat is a little bit wider and much more comfortable.

·
Registered
734 Posts
GreenBonnie01
Hi, how you like the Powerbronze rear fender hugger?, I had read the rear fender hugger (Puig) are useless!
Please let me know.
thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts