Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just need something to hold spare keys/wallet/sunglasses/whatever things i dont want in my pockets while riding in the city. i dont really need a full side bag with brackets for this. i dont need it to lock or anything.

for example something like this strapped to the side somehow?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I use Givi EA106B Easy Bag which is small a magnetic tank bag that fits the items you listed plus gloves, a raincoat and a bottle of water. It has a strap to carry it around if you park the bike and want to go for a walk.

I also like the SW-Motech Legend Gear Tank Bag LT1 as its even smaller than mine. Its one of the smallest magnetic bags I've found.

As long as you are riding, no matter if you use a magnetic bag, a deposit bag or handlebar bag... there are many options that will fit those items. The issue comes when you want to park the bike and all of the above options can be easily removed from your bike by a souless citizen. If the bag cannot be locked to the bike, you'll have to carry it with you.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
while the tank bag seems the most practical, tbh im not really a huge fan of them. the handlebar bag seems more ideal for my needs. i can just leave it on my bike and it'd be less messed with than an obvious tank bag. of course i'd always empty the contents of it first before leaving the bike anywhere.

i just read that the scrambler branded handlebar bag doesnt fit the FT handlebars though. bah!

·
Registered
44 Posts
i just read that the scrambler branded handlebar bag doesnt fit the FT handlebars though. bah!
Hehe classic. Another option you could consider is a hoslter-like bag attached to your leg. They sell very small ones where you could fit your things. After you park your bike, you get your items in your pockets and leave the holster bag attached to your bike.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I remember seeing a picture on either this forum or the other Scrambler one a long time ago with that type of tool roll bag strapped to the side of a Scrambler somehow. A quick google search for Scrambler side bag came up with this though, something for you to think about:

·
Registered
813 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts