Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just FYI it seems to be a month long back order in force. Glad they're popular but I have to explain to my rear end why it's taking so long and always "end up" in an argument.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Bet it'll be worth the wait. I rode a Sportster for a while and the folks on the XL forum couldn't say enough good about Mustang. I expect there will be a "happy end" to the story.

Sarah

·
Registered
50 Posts
I guess the good word is getting out, glad I got mine when I did, it was in stock and took 4 days to get here, best mod so far and makes it comfortable for several hr's of riding!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Gery37,
The Mustang seat is lower than the Classic's by 2", I estimate.
I have just seen a listing on eBay by Central Florida Power Sports for this seat at a shipped price to the UK for much less than I paid, and I thought I had a bargain, still do, for that matter.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It looks like it is lower , can anyone confirm please as I don't want a lower seat
I haven't found the height difference to be noticeable for me since it's so much more comfortable. Personally I would look at that more than height. The stock seat was competing with a 2X4 for which was harder.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I took delivery of a Mustang seat today from West End Motorsports. I carefully measured the distance on my Classic from the ground to the 'sitting spot' on the seat. The Mustang seat is 3/4" lower than the stock seat.
The seat arrived from West End (Pennsylvania to Texas, USA) in only 3 days! Great service from them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts