Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Scrambler Icon
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love my little 2015 Icon. I bought a totally stock, low mile gem a couple months ago because although I love my Diavel, I wanted something light, lithe and basic as a runabout.

One of the first things I noticed is that our pals at Ducati can’t design seats. If you’ve noticed, those geniuses put a harder foam section under the pillion position. My best sitting position put me right on the uncomfortable edge of that harder foam. New seat time?

I took it to a local shop, they removed the cover and the harder block then added new foam on top, front to back. Eureka, an easy and cheap fix.

May or may not work for you but consider tweaking your stock seat before you drop big bucks on a replacement.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I love my Diavel, I wanted something light, lithe and basic as a runabout.
I'm itching to get one ever since I saw the new V4 that's coming out soon ... but that price - ouch!

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered a seat back in early July 2022 from Mugello and still haven't gotten it yet. I've been emailing them for status on the order and haven't been getting any responses. So far my experience has been extremely disappointing. They don't have a phone number listed on their website and their email/contact-us process is virtually non-existent. Very poor communication from them. Might want to consider an alternative to Mugello, although they seem to make the best looking custom seats on the market. IMHO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts