Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a set of gently used Kriega Duo 36 bags to use on my DS, but can't seem to get my hands on the platforms.They seem to be sold out everywhere at the moment and I wanted to see if anyone here has a set for sale. Located in US. Anyone?

Cheers,
FFH

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm sorry to bump a dead thread, but I'm still not having any luck getting my hands on the Kriega platforms. I ordered a set from J&P Cycles on Oct 18, but still haven't received any order confirmation. Now with their website being offline I don't really have any faith that they'll get them to me on time.

Does anyone know if I could pair the Kriega bags with the SW-Motech SLC Side Carrier mounts?

·
Registered
162 Posts
i tried to order from my local distributor and apparently these are now discontinued? they're even removed from kriegas site now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
J&P Cycles gave me an update recently and told me they would ship on January 20th. Maybe an updated model is on the way? I heard they were tearing seats so maybe they’re fixing that issue? Who knows...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I picked up a set of gently used Kriega Duo 36 bags to use on my DS, but can't seem to get my hands on the platforms.They seem to be sold out everywhere at the moment and I wanted to see if anyone here has a set for sale. Located in US. Anyone?

Cheers,
FFH
Same in Europe! Sold out! Kriega told us to wait few months!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts