Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 21 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
0% chance I will be buying one, but it looks simply fantastic. Smart idea to capitalize on the popularity and their domination of AFT.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Win the lottery and you have whole new wishlist you can spend your money on only once. :chuncky:

(garage, tools, gear, car, kitchen, home, holiday trips...)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would have bought one of these if I did not just buy the Ducati 1100 Scrambler. I did think about waiting before buying the Scrambler, but a long test ride fixed that.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Does not float my boat in any way. It will be interesting to see if Polaris do any better than HD with this. HD's flat track replica efforts have been miserable sellers in the past.

·
Registered
27 Posts
It will be interesting to see if Polaris do any better than HD with this. HD's flat track replica efforts have been miserable sellers in the past.
I agree, I think the success of this bike will greatly influence their future. The one thing Polaris has going for them is that they have a solid off-road following, so there may be some cross-over there. If they are successful with the FTR, I could see them branching out with something similar to a KTM lineup (Adv, naked std., etc).

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You having one? Maybe we can get a deal for two (or possibly more) in the UK.
A plan is forming. If say four or five of us in the UK (probably not the US Max - though you could do the same) had one we might get quite a discount. The problem might be if one or more drops out.
What think you?

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
I think you can forget about a discount in the first year, expectations are high and most likely the demand too.

I didn't get a penny discount on my DS either (just the first service for free).

1 - 21 of 126 Posts