Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About six months ago I was riding home and turned the last corner into my street, cancelled the indicator and the grey button went flying off down the road, never to be seen again. Ordered a whole new assembly, (because you can’t just buy a new button) waited six weeks for it to arrive from Italy and installed it.
Tonight on my way home from work it happened again
Rather than go for a third $150 shitty switch that I need to replace in six months, is there a better switch I can buy that’s not going to let me down?
To be honest it’s a terrible switch in the first place. You think you’ve pressed it hard enough to cancel it then realise it’s still on minutes later
Suggestions for a better unit would be appreciated.

·
Registered
63 Posts
About six months ago I was riding home and turned the last corner into my street, cancelled the indicator and the grey button went flying off down the road, never to be seen again. Ordered a whole new assembly, (because you can’t just buy a new button) waited six weeks for it to arrive from Italy and installed it.
Tonight on my way home from work it happened again
Rather than go for a third $150 shitty switch that I need to replace in six months, is there a better switch I can buy that’s not going to let me down?
To be honest it’s a terrible switch in the first place. You think you’ve pressed it hard enough to cancel it then realise it’s still on minutes later
Suggestions for a better unit would be appreciated.
You could try the unit from a 2019 version. They have a different design, but I do not know if the functions and plugs are identical.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts