Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you are questioning why I installed Satan's Trumpet (Twisted Throttle Denali SoundBomb Review), then you haven't experienced people oblivious to anything outside their own little world decide to a) join you in your lane b) pull out from [insert anywhere] right into your path c) all of the above and more. Our stock asthmatic horns do absolutely nothing for our safety. So...

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have these on all of my motorcycles. Love them. I have not mounted one on my 2020 cafe, but I have it ready to go. I will probably mount it where the charcoal canister once was.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have these on all of my motorcycles. Love them. I have not mounted one on my 2020 cafe, but I have it ready to go. I will probably mount it where the charcoal canister once was.

The horn is a bit crooked in the picture. I noticed an issue with the install the other day once I finished. The horn should be flat against the bike and this was nothing that would cause it to fall off, but I wanted to go riding more than take the kink out of it. So what's one more zip tie? ;) I'll remedy this and post an updated pic. I'm amazed at how little room there is to work on these bikes. You have to hand it to Ducati for making every square millimeter count though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts