Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my bike is stored away elsewhere so i cant get to it right now. it has the rizoma club signals already installed.

i want to install the evotech grill but im not sure if the rizoma signals can be detached from the wiring at the bulbs like they can on the stock signals?

(for example, the stock signal wiring can be detached from the indicator so you can thread in the evotech mount for the grill)

i cant find any rizoma club signal installation info anywhere online. just dont want to get the grill and find out i have to completely remove the signals and wiring and be more trouble then its worth!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I installed the Ducati LEDs but it could be a similar issue, check though…

I did a dodgy cheat – I hack-sawed carefully through the back hole of each of the Evotech grill 'Y' brackets so I could slip the wire into the hole provided if you catch my drift. Once it's back together the newly installed indicator covers the slot and you can't see it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I installed the Ducati LEDs but it could be a similar issue, check though…

I did a dodgy cheat – I hack-sawed carefully through the back hole of each of the Evotech grill 'Y' brackets so I could slip the wire into the hole provided if you catch my drift. Once it's back together the newly installed indicator covers the slot and you can't see it.
ahh yes i might have to do this too it seems.

i'd consider the ducati headlight grill but its crazy expensive (i'd need the trim too which is like another 140$. insane) and i keep reading that it cuts into your break line which is nuts.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I found it easy to cut neatly and I sprayed it back to black – it almost looked stock once I'd finished. And yes, Ducati stuff is a piss-take price-wise!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts