Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a scrambler that went down and needs a front end (forks, triple tree, wheel, axle, headlight assembly). The stock front end is very difficult to find for a reasonable price and I was wondering if a front end from other Ducati models would fit. For example would say a Monster or a Hypermotard front end fit? Those are much easier to find.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
A complete front end from a Monster or Hyper will most likely bolt on fairly easily, it’s the “little things” I guess. Fork length, steering lock, tank clearance. It’s always going to be a Frankenstein though, so you better turn it into a sweet special...

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've been looking into swapping the forks on mine instead of swapping cartridges, interested to hear what you find.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Swap them for which other forks mind if I ask?
Well, something that fits. I've been looking at some Ohlins 848 forks, but i'm not sure if the for ends hang the caliper in the right location. I've got some more measurements to take but it's possible i'll have to swap the whole tree, in which case my plan will take a while longer.... I really just want some better suspension in the front, the stock front end suspension is horrendous.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts