Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there are available DIY café kits on the market yet. I think theres going to be a good market for these kits once available.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neil, the link does not work...or maybe I don't read German.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That's weird, seems to work fine when I click on it.

Just google Metisse Ducati scrambler and you'll find it. Their website has a little British flag at the top left to translate it to English. It's a bit steep price wise, but it's a full bolt on kit that you can fit yourself.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good grief...that's a conversion kit for wealthy people! Haha...I'm not quite at that level yet.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Site says price includes 19% tax, I'm thinking that would be subtracted for a US purchaser. I also wonder if there will be a US distributor, maybe somebody like Wild Hair Accessories in Arizona, who carries other accessories by Metisse.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wow that kit is pretty sweet! However way too costly for me. I was also looking for a cafe racer look on my scrambler so I just bought some clubman bars.
Loving the look so far and I dont mind the crouched position at all.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I only spent around $650 to make mine look like a cafe racer. I did put TKC80's on mine though. Check out my post about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
Dude nice job!!! I'm in love. I always thought I'd go to a street tire after the stockers wear out but I'm digging the chunkyness of your TKCs. Also where did you get those side panels under the seat?
It's custom made. :) Actually, with the exhaust and everything you see on it, we are looking at $1600 total to make it look like this. Still not bad for the price. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts