Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I've gotten a bit older over the past 4 years, the riding position is not really conducive to my physiology at 50+. I have no desire to modify the bike and would rather have something that works better on longer rides. If I had a way to store it long term, I would, but it's not possible or affordable.

225/1077 picked up May '16 from Ducati Miami, has about 6500 miles. I'm now located in MS, and sadly, in a semi-remote area, so trying to find a buyer is going to be difficult.
I'll check back to see if there is any interest.

·
Registered
2 Posts
As I've gotten a bit older over the past 4 years, the riding position is not really conducive to my physiology at 50+. I have no desire to modify the bike and would rather have something that works better on longer rides. If I had a way to store it long term, I would, but it's not possible or affordable.

225/1077 picked up May '16 from Ducati Miami, has about 6500 miles. I'm now located in MS, and sadly, in a semi-remote area, so trying to find a buyer is going to be difficult.
I'll check back to see if there is any interest.
Hi! We are in SC and may be interested. What's your asking price?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi! We are in SC and may be interested. What's your asking price?
I'm in the process of putting together something to go up on cycle trader, as it will include some extras, i.e. alarm, bag, helmet... Though, I'm currently sidelined with other life stuff, so it may take a week or so to get it posted, however, I will post in the Scrambler Forum ads initially and give you a heads up.

225.1077.jpg 225.1077a.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts