Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hahaha what worries me though is what will be the next trend! Skinny jeans, gone. Beards, gone. What now?

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Hipsters I still haven't found out what it means, :rolleyes:

And I'll not be shaving my Blonde beard (Grey) off, and I think it's too late to grow hair on my head, ;)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Hipsters I still haven't found out what it means, :rolleyes:

And I'll not be shaving my Blonde beard (Grey) off, and I think it's too late to grow hair on my head, ;)
Your clear Elvisto, the Kenny Rodgers looks will always be 'in'
It's the Rolf Harris look you need to worry about.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
My sister in law came out on the bikes with us yesterday, She said you look like a young boy the way you ride your bike,Then you take your helmet off ,lol

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
My sister in law came out on the bikes with us yesterday, She said you look like a young boy the way you ride your bike,Then you take your helmet off ,lol
Ha, yeah, we always have a laugh when we stop somewhere, usually Aviemore main street, there always teen girls eyeing up the bad boys on the bikes, then when we take our helmets off you see them mouthing, Ah Fck sake. When they see my wife and I.

·
Registered
39 Posts
At 45 with a shaved head to blend in with the ever increasing bald spot, long beard and tattoos from head to toe I was never going to be hipster. Watching the promo vids a hipster has got to many good looking friends for me.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Most of us are in luck since DadBod is coming into style. I also saw TWO, not one girls this weekend at different coffee shops who had purposely dyed their hair silver.

I'm hip and didn't even have to do anything. Best of all worlds.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts