Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
776 Posts
Was going to fit the Termi myself but the dealer has said it needs them to load the up-map and set it up. Shame as I like to tinker!
If it's the same as the other Ducati up-maps you can easily do this yourself. I haven't got the exact details but it is more or less - Plug the up-map stick into the diagnostic connector and switch on the bike. An icon on the dash lights up saying "Up-map?". You press one of the LH switch buttons (not sure which) and the ECU swaps the loaded map with the one on the stick. When the dash tells you you switch off and remove the stick. Job done.

· Registered
776 Posts
I had to go out this afternoon and took the opportunity to call in to Ducati Manchester to see if they had any news on the delivery of my Classis. Unfortunately they didn't.
Yes, delivery this month is looking less and less likely. I see from other threads that the Full Throttle is now being delivered in Italy but the Classic and Urban Enduro are being held up because of delays in producing the wire wheels. :(

· Registered
776 Posts
Derek:

I am in the US. I put my deposit down in November and at the time delivery was January for the Icon. This has slipped to mid to late April. I am used to x number of days and a wakeup but I don't know when the wakeup day is. Hang tough. This last month's wait is the hardest.

Or you can call your dealer and bitch at him for not knowing anything.

Won't help.

Mark
It's OK Mark, I'm not too impatient. I've been waiting since the beginning of November so another 2 or 3 weeks won't hurt BUT the weather is beginning to improve and by the end of this month there should be quite a few days available for bike riding, so it would be nice. It's not the dealers blame so there's no point in complaining to them.

· Registered
776 Posts
Derek I am sorry you are having to wait so long for your full throttle still you have that beautiful red multi to ride while you wait !
It's actually a Classic I'm waiting for Carole. And yes I can play on the Multi but it's not the same as getting a new bike to play with :D
Whatever bike I'm riding, I'm still waiting on the weather to improve to get out much. We've finally just about got rid of the salted roads but every time we get a rain to wash it off it always seems to be followed by a frosty night and the council throws more salt down. :mad:
The last few weeks have been generally damp and cold and I've only managed to put in about 150 miles on the MTS so far this month using the few windows when the weather brightened and the roads dried.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.