Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
21 - 40 of 85 Posts

· Registered
Scrambler 1100
851 Posts
I had put my name to the demo at SMC when back in December. I asked if I could put the first miles on it which I did week before last when it arrived. So yes mines arrived but won't be mine for 6 months which suits me. Originally was 3 months but Ducati are imposing 6 months on the demo

· Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Ah, I remember you saying about the demo bike etc, Just thought you'd decided to give it a miss and ordered another bike, I think by the time you get yours all the accessories will have come into stock and you'll be able to see them before you buy,
I'm waiting to see that leather jacket, thought it looked quite nice,

· Registered
Scrambler 1100
851 Posts
Mr Timns has kindly offered to drive me to SMC , I have done a night shift. Bought a halvarson jacket, I have their GI pants which ard really good. I have a Rukka jacket. very warm but a bit too big in places.

Admin please could we have a product review section

· Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Yes it is Duchess, I just like the style, it would be ok for short distances in the summer(if its dry)
I have a Rukka Armas, a great bit of kit, I fitted the softer armour to it as the standard stuff was pretty uncomfortable at times,
I like the Hallvarson kit, my mate sells it, so I get a discount :rolleyes:

Oh dear thats done it, I'm staying in today, its just started snowing quite heavily here, :eek:

21 - 40 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.