Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View attachment 41057 Hello everyone! I finally decided to get another
Bike after resting for 2 years. I had a few sport, cruisers and standard bikes in the past. This is my first time in this platform and I’m loving the ride and the looks of this cafe racer. It’s not the fastest or the best handling but it definitely has it’s own character. Hope to learn more about the bike in this forum! I’m from the Bay Area (Marin) hope to meet local riders too!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats! It doesn't fit my use case but it's so pretty I had a hard time talking myself out of one when I bought my Desert Sled. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey!!! I’m enjoying the Cafe racer.
I can’t really tell if there is a “bad”...that would be
Subjective to every rider. It was everything I
Expected to be as a cafe racer. I guess that’s not very much info lol.... The bike has not given me any problems so far (it’s still new).

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Good to hear.
I did really like the silver and blue and was not actually aware of the 'Cafe Racer' style bike. I looked further into it and eventually got seduced by a 2 year old Black and Gold example which I also really love.
Great bike. So much fun - a real keeper as it looks so damn pretty.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congrats. I also tried to convince myself that I should get a Full Throttle for comfort, but at the end of the day my sporting background won and I couldn't resist the sticky tires and other sporty features of the CR.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Late welcome, but hello! Congrats on the CR :)

I'm in the Bay as well as many other scrambler owners!
LMK if you're interested as we have a pretty active bunch that likes to meet up and ride.

-Meek

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Late welcome, but hello! Congrats on the CR :)

I'm in the Bay as well as many other scrambler owners!
LMK if you're interested as we have a pretty active bunch that likes to meet up and ride.

-Meek
Thank you! Is there a fb or IG account?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Thank you! Is there a fb or IG account?
There isn't anything official for just the Scramblers, but if you want to join any of the Ducati groups on Facebook, many of us are on there - BAY AREA DESMO OWNERS CLUB is one of them

·
Registered
16 Posts
View attachment 41057 Hello everyone! I finally decided to get another
Bike after resting for 2 years. I had a few sport, cruisers and standard bikes in the past. This is my first time in this platform and I’m loving the ride and the looks of this cafe racer. It’s not the fastest or the best handling but it definitely has it’s own character. Hope to learn more about the bike in this forum! I’m from the Bay Area (Marin) hope to meet local riders too!
Love it! I also couldn’t resist the look. Came in for a FT or Icon and came out with a CR. It’s not the most comfortable (working on dialing that in) but otherwise rad. Different riding experience. I’m also in the bay! SF to be exact. We should meet up, ride and talk cafe!

Btw, what seat is that? Do you like it? Is it shaped differently from the stock? More comfortable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love it! I also couldn’t resist the look. Came in for a FT or Icon and came out with a CR. It’s not the most comfortable (working on dialing that in) but otherwise rad. Different riding experience. I’m also in the bay! SF to be exact. We should meet up, ride and talk cafe!

Btw, what seat is that? Do you like it? Is it shaped differently from the stock? More comfortable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The seat is a custom cover made by a guy who works in his garage in SF (I’ll have to look up his name again) but he’s known as that guy lol...does a pretty good job and priced fair. Center is vinyl and outer is real leather. It’s a little more comfortable but not a drastic change since the foam was never touched.

C3E971D2-7E8C-4583-B7DA-93274B159DDB.jpeg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts