Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always missed my Icon 800 she was fully loaded.
Just sold my Multistrada 1260 not touring recently. Then I saw Octavia the Second 😍 another Yellow Princess.... she should be with me in around 7 days.
I’ve already ordered her a screen, a Kreiga harness for tank, hopefully Nelly at Cornerspeed will sort me MWR filter and Rexxer tune.
She has 300 odd miles and was a show bike for Ducati UK.. has lots of Rizoma goodies and full Termi 💃💃💃
Can’t wait to ride her ♥🥰

·
Registered
11 Posts
Always missed my Icon 800 she was fully loaded.
Just sold my Multistrada 1260 not touring recently. Then I saw Octavia the Second 😍 another Yellow Princess.... she should be with me in around 7 days.
I’ve already ordered her a screen, a Kreiga harness for tank, hopefully Nelly at Cornerspeed will sort me MWR filter and Rexxer tune.
She has 300 odd miles and was a show bike for Ducati UK.. has lots of Rizoma goodies and full Termi 💃💃💃
Can’t wait to ride her ♥🥰
Congratulations! You sound ecstatic! What screen are you purchasing?

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am💃💃 screen is from Ottavianoparts

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spoke with Nelly... air intake is much improved on the 1100 he recommends just a better filter ... same with rexxer may not be necessary.. . So will upgrade filter ride it and see👍

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Picking Octavia the second up today from Ducati Aylesbury. Unfortunately the heated grips have not arrived yet so will go back for them. Looking forward to riding home in the rain 🙄 with no screen ... screen has arrived will try and fir it at the weekend

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Picking Octavia the second up today from Ducati Aylesbury. Unfortunately the heated grips have not arrived yet so will go back for them. Looking forward to riding home in the rain 🙄 with no screen ... screen has arrived will try and fir it at the weekend
Welcome back to the fold!(y)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts