Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Just found out it has Hazard Flashers

10K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Slaine 
#1 ·
Yep it does have 4 way flashers and just tried. Key in hold turn switch ( grey) left for 3 secs. Tadah !

Very handy if doing some long filtering possibly but hopefully avoiding crappy motorways from now.
Monster 1100s front wheel sliders fit saving me £30 and the same for the frame sliders too saving me £75. Don't think a rear set will save any part of the bike tbh. Just want a set of R&G chain adjuster ones.

Glad I found out by READING the book. Now did my monster have them too !????

#5 ·
Yep it does have 4 way flashers and just tried. Key in hold turn switch ( grey) left for 3 secs. Tadah !

Very handy if doing some long filtering possibly but hopefully avoiding crappy motorways from now.
Monster 1100s front wheel sliders fit saving me £30 and the same for the frame sliders too saving me £75. Don't think a rear set will save any part of the bike tbh. Just want a set of R&G chain adjuster ones.

Glad I found out by READING the book. Now did my monster have them too !????
I think hazard warning lamps are compulsory in some countries and manufactures fit them for all. Not sure about UK though, I do know that traveling with hazards switched on is not legal in the UK. They signify a stricken vehicle.

#9 ·
In the UK you can drive with hazards on if you're on a motorway and coming up to a hazard, and that is the only time. What kills me is how many people double park and put them on, as if that excuses them from parking legally.

Jerry

#10 ·
The following is taken from official UK government site.

Hazard warning lights.
These may be used when your vehicle is stationary, to warn that it is temporarily obstructing traffic. Never use them as an excuse for dangerous or illegal parking. You MUST NOT use hazard warning lights while driving or being towed unless you are on a motorway or unrestricted dual carriageway and you need to warn drivers behind you of a hazard or obstruction ahead. Only use them for long enough to ensure that your warning has been observed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.