Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Lovely pictures and i agree Loving' the bike :thumbsup: :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
The more you ride it the more you want to take it out again. Like you, we have some great roads/lanes around here which make riding around a real pleasure

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hehe, funny and I agree, again ! How more you drive it how more you wanna drive it. I didn't even go out far with the bike. Have it for two weeks now, did a 1000km and didn't even leave my own province . I got some great bikes in the past and I'm not gonna say this one is the best but it does something to me..

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
I agree, it's a lovely bike to ride particularly on the nadgery roads we have in Kirklees.

The Pani needs to be ridden hard on decent tarmac. The Scrambler doesn't :)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What I'm loving even more about it is that I can more or less manoeuvre it in most situations, whereas before I had to act like a pathetic female and ask the lads to turn it round/park it up :rolleyes:. Those of you who can flat foot most bikes have no idea what being on tiptoe with a heavy bike is like!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
What I'm loving even more about it is that I can more or less manoeuvre it in most situations, whereas before I had to act like a pathetic female and ask the lads to turn it round/park it up :rolleyes:. Those of you who can flat foot most bikes have no idea what being on tiptoe with a heavy bike is like!
My wife has the same problem, doctor said the problem was with her feet. They're too close to her arse.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Wonderful scenery to ride in. With our current situation in California it is mostly brown and dead looking. That would be awesome to ride through with the Scrambler.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
You have the knack for really nice photo's, reminds me of Scotland and I'm stuck in a desert in Kazakhstan and a shed full of bikes at home. The joys.
Keep the photo's etc. coming

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wonderful scenery to ride in. With our current situation in California it is mostly brown and dead looking. That would be awesome to ride through with the Scrambler.
I'm really lucky to have the most fabulous riding on my doorstep from practically whatever direction I choose - the trade off for all the lovely scenery is lots of rain :rolleyes: - would love a bit of Californian sun now and again! It seems to be all or nothing though ;)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Thats whats she used to say too, just made do with what I had and I still managed to fill a pram, twice.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well you know the saying, It's not what you've got but what you do with it :wink-new: ... getting a bit OT

·
Registered
15 Posts
I liked my bike before, but when I got ft-bar and termi slip + remap done today by my dealer. I L O V E this bike. Throttle is more responsive and aggressive. Riding position is more better and natural (for me at least). The bike just feels much better now. And the sound of termi without baffle in, holy sh*it - I just smiled all the way back home.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts