Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cut the tool kit moulding out from the seat base, left a centre spar about a half inch wide and put the seat back. What a difference, It is now a comfy bike to ride now rather than the hideous plank that it was. It almost feels like its a sprung seat now. Cost nothing and still got the good looks of the original. Thanks to the guy who posted this tip on the forum originally ( I cant find his name now).

2016 DUCATI SCRAMBLER ICON
91 Posts
I cut the tool kit moulding out from the seat base, left a centre spar about a half inch wide and put the seat back. What a difference, It is now a comfy bike to ride now rather than the hideous plank that it was. It almost feels like its a sprung seat now. Cost nothing and still got the good looks of the original. Thanks to the guy who posted this tip on the forum originally ( I cant find his name now).
Nice job,,,,,i paid the piper $450 like almost everyone else on here that didn't know the big secret. Attached is the MADE IN USA British Customs Corsa Moto diamond stitch straight bench seat in old school brown,,,,,,,now i have a comfortable seat; notice others like the corbin seats, but w those one is stuck in one position, but i can move around the seat,,,,,,,

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts