Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't ride with shoe-laced sneakers (death wish) like the "life style" models in the media blitz. With my boots on, the kick stand is a bit tucked in and dodgy to find. any one agree? I hate think I might end up welding half a fender washer on.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
I just use my heel to kick it down. It's quite simply to do compared to the panigale :)

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Yes I agree, needs something on, I was thinking to try one of those larger footprint gadgets some after market suppliers make to spread the load, that may stick out enough to see it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Yes I agree, needs something on, I was thinking to try one of those larger footprint gadgets some after market suppliers make to spread the load, that may stick out enough to see it :rolleyes:
I read somewhere that the stand was awkward to find and put down, (I don't find it a problem) But, Maybe kill two birds with one stone and add something to the bottom surface and include a heel catcher.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I don't ride with shoe-laced sneakers (death wish) like the "life style" models in the media blitz. With my boots on, the kick stand is a bit tucked in and dodgy to find. any one agree? I hate think I might end up welding half a fender washer on.
I agree, I am always having to look for it rather than feel for it!

·
Registered
965 Posts
I really don't mind it, it isn't like others I've had with the little arm that usually is there but I just have to look down vs. doing it by feel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts