Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some short winter gloves. Which in your opinion should I buy Klim or Rukka?
There are no bike shops nearby so it’s got to be an internet buy.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I have recently gone through lots of gloves... trying them

I use Rukka Rytmi for the Summer and have tried many other Rukka gloves for the winter

Mars
Argasaurus
Virium

I found that for me with all gloves - even with heated grips - to keep my hands warm I need to use heated inner gloves too (Keis)

So when temps are down to about 5'C its Keis + Rytmi + heated Grips

Then I use Klim Titanium Short glove with the Keis inner gloves for temperatures lower than 5'C = Heated Grips

Rukka do not do short - warm gloves.

So siting in a box in my garage are nearly new (worn 1 or 2 times) Rukka Mars / Argasarus / Virium gloves...

The Klim are bulkier - but probably the best all rounder if you want 1 glove.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have recently gone through lots of gloves... trying them

I use Rukka Rytmi for the Summer and have tried many other Rukka gloves for the winter

Mars
Argasaurus
Virium

I found that for me with all gloves - even with heated grips - to keep my hands warm I need to use heated inner gloves too (Keis)

So when temps are down to about 5'C its Keis + Rytmi + heated Grips

Then I use Klim Titanium Short glove with the Keis inner gloves for temperatures lower than 5'C = Heated Grips

Rukka do not do short - warm gloves.

So siting in a box in my garage are nearly new (worn 1 or 2 times) Rukka Mars / Argasarus / Virium gloves...

The Klim are bulkier - but probably the best all rounder if you want 1 glove.
Never had Klim gloves are they comfy on the inside? I ask as some gloves you can feel the seems and stitching.
I have found a pair on Amazon that look OK. They are Klim Adventure. Can’t find the Titanium ones you have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts