Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently part-exchanged a 2015 Classic for a Full Throttle and the saddlebags don't suit the latter. I tried putting them on the Facebook site for sale (my sister's account) and although there were numerous viewings there were no takers. I did reduce the price. Unfortunately I don't have photos of them on the bike. I used them for one 300mile trip and then for local shopping trips (yeah! sad I know! but I'm in my 60's and thought it would be a good way to get used to using them).

I'm not sure how to sell them...I don't have any online accounts with EBay, etc., partly because I'm not happy giving out financial details etc., Moreover, the bags weigh 3Kg/7lbs so would incur a hefty postage (On the Facebook site, it stated that buyer collects).

Any advice gratefully received. Also, what luggage works for the Full Throttle?

·
Registered
816 Posts
I'd recommend putting up a for sale post in the 'for sale' section of this site, for the Kriega mounting plates on their own. Are they the Kriega Duo, oval shaped ones?
No longer made by Kriega and often someone looking for some.

Which Kriega bags do you have, the Duo ones? Any photos and an idea of what you want for them? I might be interested.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd recommend putting up a for sale post in the 'for sale' section of this site, for the Kriega mounting plates on their own. Are they the Kriega Duo, oval shaped ones?
No longer made by Kriega and often someone looking for some.

Which Kriega bags do you have, the Duo ones? Any photos and an idea of what you want for them? I might be interested.

Thanks for getting back to me Josh.. Yes, they are the oval plates - see attached photos... the bags hold 14lb each.
Quite honestly though I would prefer to sell them all together.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Not a problem. I already have the plates, why I only asked about the bags, do you happen to know which size they are?
Kriega do a 28 litre and a 36 litre version.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts