Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

I'm picking up my 2017 Full Throttle on Saturday, and i'm already looking at accessories. Have any of you guys tried these LED turn signals? Do these look legit? Anyone have any additional recommendations for super super low profile turn signals?

2x LED Turn Signal DUCATI SCRAMBLER | eBay

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
IMG_6604.JPG
IMG_6682.JPG
IMG_6603.JPG
IMG_5404.JPG
Hey Guys!

I'm picking up my 2017 Full Throttle on Saturday, and i'm already looking at accessories. Have any of you guys tried these LED turn signals? Do these look legit? Anyone have any additional recommendations for super super low profile turn signals?

2x LED Turn Signal DUCATI SCRAMBLER | eBay
I have these and they are brilliant, super bright and look cool as. Had them for a year now and zero issues and easy to install.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome! Just ordered some. Also, what's that short black windscreen?! I like that look.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Hi,
The mini fairing/wind shield is a std ducati sport fairing about £100 new, sprayed it satin black to match the side panels.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Rizoma.jpg I receive today the Rizoma Leggera ( front turn signal ) and will be installed tomorrow, will post pictures.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi,
The mini fairing/wind shield is a std ducati sport fairing about £100 new, sprayed it satin black to match the side panels.
Hey quick question. Does that mini shield help with the wind at all? Do you feel any difference on the highway? Or is it mostly just for show?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
View attachment 28417 View attachment 28409 View attachment 28401 View attachment 28393
I have these and they are brilliant, super bright and look cool as. Had them for a year now and zero issues and easy to install.
Another quick question man, i love your setup haha. Which front fender is that? Because i have the full throttle front fender with the sticker pulled off but it's not a clean look. Did you paint over that fender? Did you get an icon one and paint that?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Another quick question man, i love your setup haha. Which front fender is that? Because i have the full throttle front fender with the sticker pulled off but it's not a clean look. Did you paint over that fender? Did you get an icon one and paint that?

Thanks!
Thanks big boy! Yeah it' a icon fender painted satin black to match the tank panels.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts