Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Yesterday fitted front and rear turn signals a la Armo. The problem I had with them was would car drivers see them. But have bitten the bullet and they are very bright.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
What do you want to know… they're a piece of cake to fit - If I can do it almost anyone can: Genuine Ducati LED turn signals

One thing I will say having had mine a couple of years – they've started to pit a little, which I think is pretty shite for the price. I guess I'm guilty of not taking care of things as well as I should but I'd be looking at some form of protection for these indicators. What I don't know WD40 every now and then, etc

·
Registered
54 Posts
What do you want to know… they're a piece of cake to fit - If I can do it almost anyone can: Genuine Ducati LED turn signals

One thing I will say having had mine a couple of years – they've started to pit a little, which I think is pretty shite for the price. I guess I'm guilty of not taking care of things as well as I should but I'd be looking at some form of protection for these indicators. What I don't know WD40 every now and then, etc
@Deano968 thank you so much for the response and the DIY information....Its time to lose the OEM lollipops...

Quality standards are not cool though...where do you ride mostly?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey everyone, I have a 2019 Cafe Racer and want to replace my OEM front and rear turn signals.

I have searched here to see if anyone has installed the OEM Accessory Turn Signals from Ducati?

I like the clean look of these.

Thanks in advance for any feedback/experience with these!

View attachment 45851 View attachment 45852 View attachment 45853
I’ve got these installed on the front of my bike. (New rage cycles tail tidy in the back). They look great, build quality is excellent, they are made of aluminum. They don’t move around at all - unlike the originals which can be bent around. They have an included spacer that you can choose to install with it(I did), or have them flush mounted. I think that these are the best turn signals upgrade. The price for the Rizoma signals + adapters is pretty much equivalent to the price of these OEM, but you’ll still have the satisfaction of original ducati parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
I’ve got these installed on the front of my bike. (New rage cycles tail tidy in the back). They look great, build quality is excellent, they are made of aluminum. They don’t move around at all - unlike the originals which can be bent around. They have an included spacer that you can choose to install with it(I did), or have them flush mounted. I think that these are the best turn signals upgrade. The price for the Rizoma signals + adapters is pretty much equivalent to the price of these OEM, but you’ll still have the satisfaction of original ducati parts.
Thanks for sharing the pics! Both your bikes look great!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
@Deano968 thank you so much for the response and the DIY information....Its time to lose the OEM lollipops...

Quality standards are not cool though...where do you ride mostly?
They do look good, and overall I'm happy + I got them at a hell of a discount. I'm in Sydney, Oz. The weather is obviously mostly dry but the sun can be brutal at times. It's rare I get caught in the rain over here (fair-weather rider unall that) but it does happen every now and then. The bike is stored outdoors but always covered when not in use. I ride more than I clean! I'll try and take a close-up shot – I may be just being anal (I know I can be at times :) )

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 10.38.06 am.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 10.31.30 am.png

·
Registered
54 Posts
They do look good, and overall I'm happy + I got them at a hell of a discount. I'm in Sydney, Oz. The weather is obviously mostly dry but the sun can be brutal at times. It's rare I get caught in the rain over here (fair-weather rider unall that) but it does happen every now and then. The bike is stored outdoors but always covered when not in use. I ride more than I clean! I'll try and take a close-up shot – I may be just being anal (I know I can be at times :) )

View attachment 45869 View attachment 45870
Thanks Deano! My name is Dean too...
PS the lights look amazing, but sure don't think the pitting is cool...
Lucky you are heading into spring, its cold and bleak here in Vancouver
665DF9E3-8861-4BBE-940A-4E81CEC75B44.jpeg

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Thanks Deano! My name is Dean too...
PS the lights look amazing, but sure don't think the pitting is cool...
Lucky you are heading into spring, its cold and bleak here in Vancouver
You'd expect more from Ducati wouldn't you. I do look after the bike but I know a lot of folk REALLY look after their bikes, slathering them in ACF50 and the like. Not sure if that would help prevent the pitting happening. Mine just gets a sponge and some soapy water I'm afraid.

Vancouver, nice! – another Harbour city (I think, my geography isn't that hot ;)). Yup, weather heading into mid spring and the improving nicely, not that it gets that bad for an ex-Brit to be honest. Dean Martin was my mother's source of inspiration btw. I so wanted it to be James Dean when I was younger :cool::).

·
Registered
54 Posts
You'd expect more from Ducati wouldn't you. I do look after the bike but I know a lot of folk REALLY look after their bikes, slathering them in ACF50 and the like. Not sure if that would help prevent the pitting happening. Mine just gets a sponge and some soapy water I'm afraid.

Vancouver, nice! – another Harbour city (I think, my geography isn't that hot ;)). Yup, weather heading into mid spring and the improving nicely, not that it gets that bad for an ex-Brit to be honest. Dean Martin was my mother's source of inspiration btw. I so wanted it to be James Dean when I was younger :cool::).
Thats funny!
I am 55 and I was named after Dean Martin as well!
And my first name is James too
Weird right?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Our parents clearly knocked around in the same era - I'm knocking on the door of 55.
Nice to meet you sir, was just having a virtual beer with someone from Perth...damn I miss Australia...I lived there for 3 years in WA, and NSW....good times...good beers....you are lucky!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts