Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
I got a cheap set off eBay with adjustable blades, they can easily be made the same length as a shorty lever ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Yes nutty's right, had mine off ebay , From China, about £26 amazing quality too, bought another set in yellow a couple of weeks ago, just to keep as spare,

·
Registered
290 Posts
I always use Pazzo on my Ducati's and there's a pair of black ones in the garage along with load of other bits and bobs awaiting my FT, blimey I've never had so many parts waiting to be installed.

Geoff.

·
Registered
78 Posts
What if I wanted to go for shorty levers, that are a bit more well-known brand, and would be sold in some european web-shop? 'Cause I know I would pay myself senseless trying to order anything outside EU for more than €21,98.- :( Yay for taxes!
Checked out the Pazzo option, made some quick calculations and realised I would be paying close to €90.- just for taxes and customs fees...

EDIT: further investigation has revealed, that I can still order those Pazzos from UK, apparently. Speedycom.co.uk has those and ships to my country as well... And the price seems nice

EDIT (again, I know..): can someone explain, what's the story with the folding option? Whether, and if, then why, is it good for levers to fold? And are there drawbacks?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Folding option is for when you fall! They flip up rather than break off.
Ebay has loads of cheaper options than Pazzo,and quite a few from this forum are using them. Everyone seems happy with them so far.

·
Registered
78 Posts
well.. the trouble with ebay is, that they still ship from Asia, at least the ones I found... so still gotta go through the customs mayhem..

·
Registered
290 Posts
EDIT: further investigation has revealed, that I can still order those Pazzos from UK, apparently. Speedycom.co.uk has those and ships to my country as well... And the price seems nice
I always install Pazzo levers on my own as well as customers bikes which I purchase from the enthusiastic team at speedycom, first class product and awesome service.

Geoff.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I have to agree the Pazzo levers are very nice, :) But months ago I bought a set of chinese levers that were fully adjustable for about £26 the pair, Albie recommended them way back last year, and you know what they are beautifully made, I sent off for another set in gold and black :rolleyes: a short time ago, No import duties or vat,
and the delivery was amazing, I'll try and sort out a link when I get chance,;)

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
These are the item numbers for e bay,, 361266365998
they come from Guangzhou in China, I see they've come down in price £22-98 I can't believe it, They really are well made, manufactured on CNC machining centres, you can have a combination of colours if you wish,
I have a set of black and silver and a set in Black and gold ,Had them on the bike for about 4,500 miles,

They are very easy to swap over,

1 - 18 of 18 Posts