Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Levers

4K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Gasman 
#1 ·
Best after market adjustable levers? Cheers

#6 ·
I've been fitting these to mine and other peoples for a good few years now without any problems whatsoever. It's not what they cost that causes problems, it's how they are fitted and adjusted which applies to them all cheap or not.
ie. if you do not adjust the brake master cylinder pushrod properly you run the chance of the brakes locking up or clutch slip if it's hydraulic.
it's not just a case of the Eastern ones being cheap but nowadays it's more a case of the expensive ones are way too dear.

#8 ·
I bought this levers. Worked great for a desert sled 2019 you have to check if they fit the 2018 because it doesn't have hydraulic clutch I think. Works great just keep the original adjustment screws and you won't have any problems

#Aliexpress US $20.25 19%OFF | GT Motor - DB-12 D-22 Adjustable CNC 3D Extendable Folding Brake Clutch Levers For DUCATI 796MONSTER 696 MONSTER HYPERMOTARD 796

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.