Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well ! how about locking all the doors, you and hubby hiding behind the curtains until they give up and leave :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
Saturdays out as I've got two ducati's to deliver to their owners but if Sundays weather is good I'll try to make it, sadly I won't be on the scrambler as its not arrived yet but look out for a slightly blinged streetfighter with an olde fart clinging on LOL.

Geoff...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Saturdays out as I've got two ducati's to deliver to their owners but if Sundays weather is good I'll try to make it, sadly I won't be on the scrambler as its not arrived yet but look out for a slightly blinged streetfighter with an olde fart clinging on LOL.

Geoff...
This makes me think of a lot of riders up at the Ponderosa - I see these fantastic plastics pull up with their riders in Poweranger gear - who then proceed to get off stiffly and limp to the cafe :laughing7:. There's one old guy up there who is 80, rides a Honda 250 I think - he says out of his crowd he's 4th in line to die :angel9:. I'd love to make it to 80 never mind still be riding!

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just hope that battery technology gets a move on, Because i would like to buy a Harley Davidson Live Wire when they eventually go into production, :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here you go then,

Ok , anyone else going to the show, Perhaps we could meet up,

What day are you going ?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Honda nm4 that's really sci fi futuristic, it's one of the dark side machines Honda make that keeps them in front of other companies. Makes my Honda Civic look prehistoricYet even their cars hide many surprises under the skin. Graham your garage is full of surprises.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts