Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
I get 125 miles to the light pretty much all the time, 200 is way more than I'd see. In fact, if it had a 200 miles range I'd be happy!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Think you mean 210 to reserve till light comes on .Actually that's 5l /100k which is pretty good considering got the race tune with termi on mine.Yeh thinking rotopax mounted left side or a couple of those 6l enduro tanks mounted inside pannier racks.With fuel injection you cant just splice into the line either.Thinking of cutting x shutting one and adding 100mm to width ;-0 without knowing fuel pump mount in tank bit tricky ,Did trip the other weekend and we stopped for bullshit session or to look at view every 150 /200k so thats when I would fill up .Kinda annoying after having 650km range on my DR but do love the bike

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Think you mean 210 to reserve till light comes on .Actually that's 5l /100k which is pretty good considering got the race tune with termi on mine.Yeh thinking rotopax mounted left side or a couple of those 6l enduro tanks mounted inside pannier racks.With fuel injection you cant just splice into the line either.Thinking of cutting x shutting one and adding 100mm to width ;-0 without knowing fuel pump mount in tank bit tricky ,Did trip the other weekend and we stopped for bullshit session or to look at view every 150 /200k so thats when I would fill up .Kinda annoying after having 650km range on my DR but do love the bike
Have contacted Safari Tanks to see if they will be doing something for the Scrambler

1 - 12 of 12 Posts