Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am desperate to find a solution for my gear shifter on my Desert Sled. My boots are size 13 and it has very difficult to ride my sled and comfortably change gear. It’s so awkward it’s nearly dangerous so I don’t ride it much. I love the bike too much to sell so finding a selector that’s a good inch or so longer is what I need. I’m not interested in changing to a full custom set of pegs, brake etc.
Any help to get me loving the ride again would be great.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Use your browser to search for adjustable length motorcycle gear levers. There are numerous companies that make and sell them. When you find a company see if they make something compatible with the Scrambler.

SW Motech make one
Part number FSC.22.577.10000

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply and suggestion. I’ve seen that part but there is little information to suggest it is longer, only adjustable. What I was looking for was someone with experience on here of swapping theirs and so could make a recommendation that works well and is longer than the OEM part.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Thanks for the reply and suggestion. I’ve seen that part but there is little information to suggest it is longer, only adjustable. What I was looking for was someone with experience on here of swapping theirs and so could make a recommendation that works well and is longer than the OEM part.
The specs say it is 15mm longer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts