Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the best spot to post this, but why not? You all like Scramblers! I am in Austin, TX and got pinged with a DWI over New Years. The state won't let me drive my bike nor even my boat. I've loved my Scrambler, but need the cash and I'd rather it go to a rider than just be parked.

It's got about 10k miles on it. I serviced it regularly through Ducati Austin and the cylinders were re-bored around 6k miles...been running like a champ from day 1.

The only reoccurring problem I seem to have with it is the rear brake tends to go soft and i either have to bleed out the air or just pump it for a while to get it back. I got more comfortable with the issue on the road but like having both brakes available when i'm roughing it.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Not sure if this is the best spot to post this, but why not? You all like Scramblers! I am in Austin, TX and got pinged with a DWI over New Years. The state won't let me drive my bike nor even my boat. I've loved my Scrambler, but need the cash and I'd rather it go to a rider than just be parked.

It's got about 10k miles on it. I serviced it regularly through Ducati Austin and the cylinders were re-bored around 6k miles...been running like a champ from day 1.

The only reoccurring problem I seem to have with it is the rear brake tends to go soft and i either have to bleed out the air or just pump it for a while to get it back. I got more comfortable with the issue on the road but like having both brakes available when i'm roughing it.
Why would you have the cylinders re bored at such low mileage?? It's not a 2 stroke.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts