Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Red Icon tank in great shape use it as is or perfect for painting, stripping or other project. Includes gas cap which works with any Ducati key. - $500

Copper coated classic emblems. Coated with real copper so they'll darken and develop an awesome patina with time. - SOLD

Cafe Racer front mask - $220

Cafe Racer Fender, includes brackets - $120

Cafe Racer gloss black side panels - SOLD

Classic front fender power coated satin black includes brackets - $SOLD(Also have rear fender with a small blemish and cut off plate mount i'll throw in for an additional $60 if interested)

Scrambler classic emblems take off but in good shape will require removal and reapplication of adhesive backing. - $40

Icon exhaust shrouds powercoated satin black - $SOLD

Rizoma Rear Fenders - I have both natural brushed aluminum and the anodized black versions. I only have one original box and set of mounting hardware. Although it wouldn't be too difficult to fabricate something for mounting, or get replacements from Rizoma. Asking $140 for either the black or aluminum with mounting hardware your pick or $100 without hardware.

My bike is pretty custom at this point so I may have stock items if you are looking just ask such as headlight, tail light etc..

Prices plus shipping, PM me with your zip if interested also i'm located in Seattle if you are local and would like to pick up. PayPal payment works well.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Red Icon tank in great shape use it as is or perfect for painting, stripping or other project. Includes gas cap which works with any Ducati key. - $500

Copper coated classic emblems. Coated with real copper so they'll darken and develop an awesome patina with time. - $120

Cafe Racer front mask - $220

Cafe Racer Fender, includes brackets - $120

Cafe Racer gloss black side panels - $200

Classic front fender power coated satin black includes brackets - $120 (Also have rear fender with a small blemish and cut off plate mount i'll throw in for an additional $60 if interested)

Scrambler classic emblems take off but in good shape will require removal and reapplication of adhesive backing. - $40

Icon exhaust shrouds powercoated satin black - $40

Rizoma Rear Fenders - I have both natural brushed aluminum and the anodized black versions. I only have one original box and set of mounting hardware. Although it wouldn't be too difficult to fabricate something for mounting, or get replacements from Rizoma. Asking $140 for either the black or aluminum with mounting hardware your pick or $100 without hardware.

My bike is pretty custom at this point so I may have stock items if you are looking just ask such as headlight, tail light etc..

Prices plus shipping, PM me with your zip if interested also i'm located in Seattle if you are local and would like to pick up. PayPal payment works well.
Hi,
Please can you tell me what tyres are on that cool looking machine?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For sure it's a TKC80 on the rear in the stock size 180/55/17 and the front is a Shinko 700 rear tire in 130/80/18

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guy was talking to me about the side panels and fenders but no commitment yet. Everything still available except the copper classic emblems.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts