Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Dark Pro
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings fellow Scramblers, I'm Brian, from Ohio, just picked up my new 1100 Pro Dark last week, logged 250 miles so far, just breaking her in. Been riding my VFR for years, this is my first Ducati and I am loving it !!

Just wanted to say hello, look forward to many miles, smiles, and hearing from fellow riders.

Ride on !! :cool: (y)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome!!! And congrats!

My 1100 Sport Pro is my first Ducati as well- its addictive.

·
Registered
2022 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Dark Pro
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome!!! And congrats!

My 1100 Sport Pro is my first Ducati as well- its addictive.
Thanks DoomBuggy .... Agreed, it's addictive for sure. Question: Looking for options on front and rear stands for servicing the bike. I have a center stand on my VFR which is convenient but need to find a solution for the Duc. Any recommendations are appreciated. Are spindles required ?? Front/Rear/Both ??

·
Registered
73 Posts
I had generic f/r stands, recently switched to Pit Bull. A little pricey- but imho, they are constructed very well. I got the forward facing stand for my Hayabusa, but it was too awkward for a 500+ lb bike- works very well for the scrambler, and I trip over it

I went with a rear spool, as it’s what I know. Evotech, ducabike and R&G make spools for the rear axle (that I’ve found so far).
I have the R&G, zero issues- but I do check them all the time.

can see the spool in this shot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts