Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my 2019 Cafe Racer but I feel a bit like a jockey on this steed. Is there a kit or parts swap from another model available to lower the foot pegs about an inch? I don't corner so aggressively that I worry about dragging them.

·
Registered
936 Posts
SW Motech make footpeg kits that allow the position of the pegs to be adjusted. They may not make a specific Scrambler one but from what I have read the Scrambler uses the same mounts as the Multistrada. It is probably worth doing some looking around on their website.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks K1W1. I looked at the website for SW Motech and emailed them too. They make adjustable pegs for some models but none specifically that they recommend for the Cafe Racer. Needs more study I guess. I might be able to fashion some sort of adapter.

·
Registered
936 Posts
People have used Multistrada pegs on other Scramblers so I would say it is a good bet that Ducati use the same size pegs mounts on all Scramblers. It might be worth eyeballing a Multi with a tape measure and comparing sizes with your Scrambler.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ducabike and Rizoma makes an adjustable peg kit for the Scramblers. Rizoma calls the eccentric adapters I believe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I love my 2019 Cafe Racer but I feel a bit like a jockey on this steed. Is there a kit or parts swap from another model available to lower the foot pegs about an inch? I don't corner so aggressively that I worry about dragging them.
Rizoma makes adjustable foot pegs for the Scrambler. I have them on my Icon and put them in a lower position for more leg room & comfort.

2016 DUCATI SCRAMBLER ICON
92 Posts
Suggest u call 'Ducati of Omaha'. Ask for both the parts dept. and service dept. mgr,,,,,,,they r experts, and have micro file diagrams of your entire model bike. Just tell them your quest and listen up,,,,,,good luck,,,,,,,BTW, the SW-MOTECH.US 'EVO' kit adjusts 1/2 inch /25mm lower only,,,,fits my icon but not your model.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts