1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Blimey, how small would you have to be to need the lowered seat? :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome to the forum HelloWorld, :) can't really tell it's a low seat, when do you collect the bike ?
Thanks ELVISTO! I pick up mine early June. I could have gotten it sooner but I was waiting for the lowered seat accessory. It didn't arrive to the shop until about a month ago. The lowered seat isn't that much lower to tell you the truth.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Same here, I'm 5'3 (160 cm).
Same height here too, my inseam is 28". I was going to go for the lower seat option but decided to have my stock seat altered - they took some foam out, put in a gel insert (soooo comfortable!) and then covered the whole seat with soft foam. It is way better now :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Same height here too, my inseam is 28". I was going to go for the lower seat option but decided to have my stock seat altered - they took some foam out, put in a gel insert (soooo comfortable!) and then covered the whole seat with soft foam. It is way better now
Where did you get it done, as I need to do something with mine?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I've used Tony Archer for many years and can highly recommend his quality of workmanship, I usually just ride up there and he gets it sorted for me,
Another firm I've used is Viking Vinyl's in Kent, It may be better for you guys who live in the South Of England,
email, [email protected],
Tel no, 07977874075
another top man Ive used in the past,

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I've give Tony a try. I guess he does it while you wait if you ride up there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes just arrange for him to do it while you wait - he did mine in a couple of hours or even less, there's a Costa nearby :05.18-flustered:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts