Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a new Classic, and I would love to throw on a luggage rack for longer rides or weekend jaunts. ( then take it off) As a Dirt guy I know there are tons of options for KLR's KTM's DRZ's etc. I sure hope there are more options for the Duck. Even if I just want to take a passenger with a duffel bag, I am SOL right now

Cheers

·
Registered
153 Posts
I asked the Scrambler team that very question last year about a small tidy looking rack, they replied immediately and said the team would look into it but not seen or heard anything since.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Tim
Would be great to see a few pictures of it fitted to the bike,
please post some shots once you receive the rack.

·
Registered
153 Posts
DM rack fitted to my Icon, only disappointment being it wasn't square to the bike as the rear part was welded slightly offset. Still, you have to be really looking for it to notice. Will post some close-ups soon
IMG_0576.JPG
IMG_0581.JPG

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey Nippa, Does the rack also work as grab rails for a pillion? It looks like it does from your pics, thanks.
Yes, the side rails double up as a grab rail. The same company also do just a grab rail if you dont want the rack, which is also good for strapping your bag down.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I just saw that on ebay, £43 price difference between the 2 also, I think I'll get one of them but not sure which just yet. Thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
I still have a pair of C-Bow soft bags I kept when I sold my Tiger800 and noticed Hepco & Becker now offer C-Bow bag supports for the Scrambler but until i see photo's on the bike I will not purchase them

1 - 20 of 167 Posts