Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just thought I'd post a few pictures of the solution I've found for mounting soft panniers to my desert sled. The pannier racks came from China via Alibaba. It seems the kreiga ones are no longer produced but these are fine and a fraction of the cost. Also I found that by using slightly longer bolts I could retain the grab rail that uses the same mounting points. The panniers are a triumph item purchased used. They're a perfect fit giving plenty of clearance from the Arrow exhaust. I did look at cheap Chinese alternatives but wasn't sure the quality would be good enough. SW Moto seem to make a decent set of soft panniers but they're not cheap. I'm planning a trip to the Pico's mountains in Spain and the only other job to do is to go tubeless. I've got all the bits to do the job so I'll post pictures when I get on and do it.
IMG_20200125_132934.jpg
IMG_20200125_131701.jpg
IMG_20200125_132854.jpg
IMG_20200125_132905.jpg
IMG_20200125_131648.jpg
IMG_20200125_132934.jpg
IMG_20200125_131701.jpg
IMG_20200125_131701.jpg

·
Registered
73 Posts
I got the same and are awesome just didn't used does bags but mine didn't came with the rear tube. Do you buy it separately? Can you send me the link

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought the grab rail seperatly from an Italian company WRS DM Telai. If you Google them it'll come up.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks but they don't make it for the 2019 I will contact them maybe they are planning to do it in the future

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
889 Posts
Kriega saddle bag brackets are still available and in stock from the Australian distributor. There was a period about 6 months ago when they were not available but things came good after then. Not sure where the story that they are no longer produced came from.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Kriega saddle bag brackets are still available and in stock from the Australian distributor. There was a period about 6 months ago when they were not available but things came good after then. Not sure where the story that they are no longer produced came from.
KriegaUSA emailed me yesterday confirming that the mounts are no longer produced. Any idea how to get in touch with the Australian distributor?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts