Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

With the Mach 2.0 soon to be released in Australia in early November, does anyone know if it has been released anywhere else in the world? Keen to talk with Mach 2.0 owners if it has.

Cheers

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow 2018. I wonder if mine would arrive later than November. It would be strange to see Australia get the model before the USA. Normally we are last on the list.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's strange there is not much info about this model. According to when it was first announced, it was supposed to be released in some countries like India in July 2017, however nothing as yet.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Picked up the bike from Desmo HQ at Byron Bay. Very happy with it, super smooth, shifts beautifully, no false neutrals, looks way better in the flesh, and it's the first one of a total of 35 in Australia.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Picked up the bike from Desmo HQ at Byron Bay. Very happy with it, super smooth, shifts beautifully, no false neutrals, looks way better in the flesh, and it's the first one of a total of 35 in Australia.
You promised a picture. I'm disappointed ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Unfortunately, had to rush back from Byron to pick up the kids so none today, will hopefully get the mrs to take some goods one tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
54 Posts
I am supposed to be collecting mine (Brisbane, Australia) this weekend. Not been confirmed as yet but I live in hope....

FatRob

·
Super Moderator
54 Posts
Did you get yours today?
I did. In the pouring rain...
New, unfamiliar bike, wet roads, new tyres.... My intention to bring it the long way home gave way to just getting back.

I'll be out and about as soon as we get some good weather though.

FatRob.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts