Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys
when i got my scrambler, it came with the official tank bag.
im never going to use it, so would anyone like it?
i am based near salisbury and would like collection from here or within an hr.
now to the free ish bit, i dont want anything for it, but it has to be for your use, not to sell on for a profit.
if you would like to donate a little to a charity of my choice that would be great

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi guys
when i got my scrambler, it came with the official tank bag.
im never going to use it, so would anyone like it?
i am based near salisbury and would like collection from here or within an hr.
now to the free ish bit, i dont want anything for it, but it has to be for your use, not to sell on for a profit.
if you would like to donate a little to a charity of my choice that would be great
Hi Merlin, very interested in the tank bag if it's still available, have a Desert Sled, so hopefully it should fit, but down in Cornwall so could you post for a fee? My daughter is running a 30 mile run for Bowel Cancer UK on Saturday the 8th of May, so would happily donate some more to that, or a charity of your choice. Cheers, John

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Merlin, very interested in the tank bag if it's still available, have a Desert Sled, so hopefully it should fit, but down in Cornwall so could you post for a fee? My daughter is running a 30 mile run for Bowel Cancer UK on Saturday the 8th of May, so would happily donate some more to that, or a charity of your choice. Cheers, John
thats fine if you could donate a little to the donkey sanctury in devon, do you want me to try and get a postage cost?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry to be a pain, but if you could see about the cost to post, could send you something via PayPal to cover it. Cheers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
thats fine if you could donate a little to the donkey sanctury in devon, do you want me to try and get a postage cost?
Hi Merlin, not sure if you got my reply, I didn't word it very well, happy to donate to the Donkey Sanctuary and cover the postage, not sure how you sort details/addresses on these fourms?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Merlin, not sure if you got my reply, I didn't word it very well, happy to donate to the Donkey Sanctuary and cover the postage, not sure how you sort details/addresses on these fourms?
thats fine give me a couple of days to get a postage quote

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Merlin, as you can see I'm not very good at all this stuff, think I have sent you my details, but the pm has disappeared into outer space, so not sure if you now have what you need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts