Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
The garage is a complete mess in those pics. I've rearranged some things and cleaned it up a bit so it's a much more open space now.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice calendar ( • )( • )

Our single garage is just big enough to store my summer car, the bike, tools, and all the kids stuff up above. I envy you all. They all look great.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Nice calendar ( • )( • )

Our single garage is just big enough to store my summer car, the bike, tools, and all the kids stuff up above. I envy you all. They all look great.
At the risk of starting a Monty Python sketch… Single garage, you lucky bastard! All I have is a tiny outdoor yard I can just about get into on the bike and throw a sheet of plastic over… etc ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have a winter mess right now, but I'll shoot some pics when it gets above -10 F outside. The wife and I have an XDiavel, Cafe Racer, R3, Grom 1, Grom 2. The Grom and the Cafe are the most fun!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
At the risk of starting a Monty Python sketch… Single garage, you lucky bastard! All I have is a tiny outdoor yard I can just about get into on the bike and throw a sheet of plastic over… etc ;)
When I was younger all I had to park my bike was in the centre reservation of a dual carriageway and the lorries kept blowing the plastic sheet off.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a winter mess right now, but I'll shoot some pics when it gets above -10 F outside. The wife and I have an XDiavel, Cafe Racer, R3, Grom 1, Grom 2. The Grom and the Cafe are the most fun!

Nice! Our motorcycle course had a couple of groms lined up, and I was sure to use one during the sessions. What fun those little guys are!

People say you'll get bored with the lower cc bikes but I say that's hogwash. I wouldn't mind picking one up myself.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nice! Our motorcycle course had a couple of groms lined up, and I was sure to use one during the sessions. What fun those little guys are!

People say you'll get bored with the lower cc bikes but I say that's hogwash. I wouldn't mind picking one up myself.
Groms are excellent hooligan bikes. You can toss them around, crash them, and mod them and not really care since they are cheap and easy to work on. You can't pop a wheelie at 10 mph very easily on a big bike, but with a Grom, you can put one up just as the stoplight turns green and not worry about hitting the car in front of you, LOL. Even my wife (new rider) intentionally locks up the rear wheel at stoplights just to feel and hear the little Grom squeal its tire. Fun additions to the bike lineup.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice calendar ( • )( • )

A man cave isn't complete without a ( * ) ( * ) calendar.

·
Registered
85 Posts
My brother has a grom. He thinks it's the funnest bike that he has ever owned. We have the two Desert Sleds and Two Honda Monkeys. The Monkeys are super fun.
LOL, well I thought they were so much fun that I dropped $4K into each of them. It is crazy to own two Groms worth $7K each knowing you are not getting that money back. We'll just ride them until they won't run anymore (which is forever since you can rebuild them pretty cheap). Now, time for some ceramic front bearings to match the already installed replacement swingarm from Belgium.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts